Release Notes for GravityZone (Cloud-based) November 2018 Update
Improved filtering for security events
- New filter for incidents and threats by Type of main action (Action needed and Blocked) and by Endpoint OS.
- The filter & search area on the Incidents page has been optimized for a better user experience.
Improved incident visualization
- New nodes information added in the details section.
- The Timeline section now includes an expandable details area, with information about the event’s objects.
- All the main properties of an incident are now grouped in the Summary tab’s header. This area also includes a new property named Attack indicators, which exposes the types of attack occurred in the current security event.
Increased visibility in automatic remediation
- A new incident visualization tab named Remediation Actions will show up next to Summary and Timeline when actions are taken by GravityZone on the current attack.
- Blocklist events are now listed in the Blocked Applications report.
- New detection indicators and algorithms for detecting a broader range of threats.
- Other minor improvements.
- Network Administrators from Partner companies could download the installation package for their computers from Essential Steps, even though their own network was not in target.
- Notifications for some blocked websites were missing the category name.
- Enabling Endpoint Restart Notification also enabled Device Scanning alerts.
- GravityZone allowed creating empty Device Control rules in the policy.
Help & Support
- Support tickets were sent without attachments when they exceeded the limit of 10 MB, instead of warning the user.